Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lioness Arising

Lisa Bevere has written to women around the world.  She invites all women to study with her, the ways of the lioness.  What powerful imagery she shares with her reader.  Lisa's book is empowering to its reader.  Each chapter describes an aspect of what it means to be a lioness, and what it means to be a woman.  She does a great job helping her reader learn to be Godly women full of His strength and might.

I recommend this book to women everywhere.  I plan to share it with the women in my mom group and hope that they feel uplifted and empowered after reading it also.

You can buy Lioness Arising here for $14.99.

I received Lioness Arising free for review from WaterbrookMultnomah Publishing.  I was in no other way compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment